Friday, May 1, 2009

The Whispering (of Satan) during Ablution

Question:
Whenever I make ablution for prayer, during the ablution, I feel something coming
out from the penis, does this mean that I have become ritually impure, or not? And
I feel it coming out, and I pray, does this invalidate my prayer or not?

Answer:
The feeling of a worshipper that something has come out from his rectum or his penis
does not invalidate his ablution, and he should pay no attention to it, because it is the
whispering of Satan, and it has been authentically reported from the Prophet Sallallahu
alaihi wasallam that he was asked about something like this ,and he said:

He should not leave (the prayer) unless he hears a sound, or smells an odor.
However, if the worshipper is positive that an odor, or urine or the like has been emitted,
then his prayer will be invalid, due to the corruption of his state of purity, and he must
renew his ablution and pray again.

Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz

Fatawa Islamiyah Page 30 Vol 1

No comments:

Post a Comment